Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Enter...

An often neglected piece of residential design is the interior door. Typically, homeowners paint their doors whatever white they choose for their moldings and call it a day. I admit that I am one of those typical people.

However, lately, I have been playing with the idea of painting both my moldings and my interior doors an actual color. The color I am thinking is grey (which I often tell my clients isn't really a true color but I don't think I am daring enough to do something as bright and funky as some of the images below). Although I do envy those that are that bold...

What do you think?



via design is mine

via desire to inspire

via Farrow & Ball

via House Beautiful

via style files

via design sponge


via you are my fave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....