Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Elizabeth Lyons

The last time I started a collection was when I was 7 years old and it consisted of the blue Smurf figurines. You think it is time for me to evolve and start a more mature collection?

I do, and I know exactly what it is I am going to collect...

I am captivated by Elizabeth Lyon's hand-blown glass pieces. My favorites are any of the Big Jar and Mini Jar Series which grew out of her fascination with old apothecary bottles.

The array of colors, sizes and shapes she designs for each collection is stunning. Each one-of-a-kind jar is hand-blown by Elizabeth at her studio in Rochester, New York and all pieces are signed by the artist.

Now, I simply need help deciding which of these beautiful collections I am going to purchase to start my collection! Check out her website for additional collections.





1 comment:

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....