Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blossom

Flowers are a wonderful, easy way to add life to your home. If you ever look at a space and think it looks bare or that it needs a pop of color, placing a pretty vase with flowers is a quick solution. I  believe that flowers add life and happiness to a home.

My one issue is that I am terrible at making pretty arrangements.  In fact, I would love to have Scarsella's (an amazing florist in Syosset) to do floral intallations in my house weekly.  However, I am sure this is not an added expense my husband would approve of.  I guess I should start budgeting my own money for this luxury.  Good thing I am a working girl!

One flower that always looks good even if they are not arranged by a professional are tulips.  Tulips are my go-to flower I tend to display on my entry console.  I love how after a few days they fall over the side of the vase.

Below are some pics demonstrating how flowers make beautiful decor......

via carolina eclectic

massuco warner miller

via delikatissen

eve robinson

kara mann

murdock young

via one hour

via bleosem

via carolina eclectic

Paula and Martha LLC

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....