Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

DO Judge a book by it's cover...

My dream home is an uber-modern architectural masterpiece overlooking the water. It doesn't even matter where it is - just want it to have tons of floor to ceiling windows and extreme privacy.

If anyone has 30 mil lying around, I highly suggest buying this property located right here in Montauk. If you do, PLEASE invite me over! Lol!





-----------------------------------------------------

Maybe in my next life. But for now I can salivate over these beautys and continue to fantasize...


via chic tip

via acero architects

via contemporist

John Robert Nilsson design via decoist


via decoist

via everything simple

via everything simple


via james silverstone photography

viaplastolux




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....