Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Black Revisited...

I apologize for the short hiatus but I was away in Florida for a well needed girls weekend!  Great friends and lots of sun - perfect!

So, I wanted to revisit a post I did when I first started this blog. Black painted walls are definitely one of my faves! I am still deciding which room in my house is going to be graced with this phenomenal color (or non-color as some may say...).

Do any of you have black walls in your home? Do any of you actually despise the idea of black walls in your home? Please share!

Enjoy these lovely images.


via decorpad

via decorpad

via decorpad

mel bombardiere


via diversion project

carina gran


via hemma hos

via lorealloves


via one hour


via one hour

via one hour


via design sponge

via made by girl


via plastolux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....