Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Union Jack

I seem to be noticing more and more the Union Jack all throughout interior design. Whether it is a pillow, a piece of art or the fabric on a chair, it seems to be everywhere. Maybe it has always been around and I never paid much attention? However, lately I feel as if it is way more prevalent than our flag.

I actually think it is really cool and was wondering if it would be odd to have something "Union Jack" in my home, considering there is nothing remotely British about me or my family.

via design shimmer


Here are some images I have found - what do you think?


via delikattassen

via delikattassen

via design my way

via design studio 210

via knack studio

via simply grove

mel yates photography via the designer pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....