Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Move Over!

Banquettes, breakfast nooks, whatever you choose to call them, they are a wonderful addition to any home. Not only do they look great, but they are extremely practical and comfortable. You can seat many more people than you can at a table with only chairs and kids love the relaxed atmosphere.

I have one in my kitchen and I have to say it was definitely a great investment. If you have the proper space and are deciding between a regular kitchen table and a banquette, as far as I am concerned, it is a no-brainer!

Check out these beautiful designs...



via desire to inspire


frank roop designs




via lonny


via fresh home


via remodelista

via chic tip

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie-
    Do you have a picture of yours? Also- isn't it tough with kids who always want to get up...
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....